Our Shared Values
- RCG understands that sexual and gendered-based violence is an abuse of power.
- RCG believes that everyone has a right to live free from sexual violence.
- RCG treats every individual with dignity and respect.
- RCG listens to survivors and enables them to determine their course of support.
- RCG offers support for any and all survivors of sexual and gendered-based abuse and violation.
- RCG celebrates diversity and values each individual.
We would like to publicly say the largest of thank yous to all of our volunteers. They have always been, and continue to be, the backbone of our whole organisation and the great amount of important and meaningful work we do is only possible because of them. Since last year they have continued to impress and astound us with their dedication, passion and patience whilst we figured out how to make volunteering from home possible for them.We owe so much to them and the difference they make in the lives of the people that we work with is always priceless.From the whole RCG Team, THANK YOU 💜 ...
Rape Crisis Grampian
112 Crown Street
Tel: 01224 590932*
*local number available between 9am to 4pm Mon, Wed, Fri. 9am to 8pm Tues, Thurs
Rape Crisis Scotland
Tel: 08088 01 03 02**
**free any day between 6pm and midnight